Unique Mobile Diagnostic Services Inc., UMDS, is a Florida S-corporation incorporated since August 2004, dedicated to deliver medical mobile diagnostic services with a provision of high quality services to our physicians in order to facilitate the best professional patient care. Our mobile services allow us to perform non-invasive procedures in Central and South Florida.
UMDS is a diagnostic mobile service provider formed by a group of licensed technicians, reading and interpreting physicians who demand efficiency and high quality professionalism. Most of our physicians are board certified in their fields. We also have a supervising physician directing the overall management operations in medical and administrative fields. UMDS complies with HIPAA, Laws and Regulations.
UMDS experience in the medical profession, mostly in correctional facilities, specializes in providing medical diagnostic tests, which include Cardiovascular Full-Color Doppler, Abdominal, Retroperitoneal, Obstetrical, Pelvic, and Small Parts Ultrasound, Nerve Conduction Studies, Mobile MRI and CT Scan. Additionally, UMDS provides off-site services in a local medical diagnostic facility as follows: Nuclear Medicine, Fluoroscopy, Cardiovascular Stress Test, Electroencephalogram, Mammograms, Pulmonary Functions Test, Bone Densitometer, Stress Thallium and Sleep Disorder Tests.
Benefits of affiliating your company with UMDS:
- High quality medical diagnostic services with state of the art protocols
- Certified Technicians in Echocardiography with Doppler and Color Flow
- Board Certified Physicians in Diagnostic Radiology, Cardiology and Neurology
- On site: MRI, CT Scan, offsite tests: PET Scan, and All Nuclear Tests
- Delivery of final reports to the treating physician within 48 hours
- Delivery of stats examinations reports within 8 hours
- Coordination of services in a local medical diagnostic facility for invasive tests
- Immediate response of every appointment call for diagnostic testing upon request by prior arrangements.